LOVE YOUR PACKAGING
Packaging design and strategy
On shelf-presence might be the first and last time you get to connect with customers. So it’s vital that your packaging design stands-out in the retail environment and clearly denotes your product’s qualities and point-of-difference.
This design and strategy of your packaging performs a vital role in the long-term success, your initial product launch, and on-going appeal to potential vendors, distributors and shareholders.
Packaging design strategy should:
- grab attention (motivate and engage consumers)
- secure and protect your product, components and instructions
- consider shipping and storage
- display your product/s in the best possible way
- include functionality such as handles, viewing areas and easy-open closures
- include deliberate shapes, colours and material use
- consider economical, disposal and environmental matters
Our packaging design experience includes bags, product boxes, electronics packaging, hangsell boxes, stickers, CD packaging, retail promos, shelftalkers, promotional items, blister packaging, retail packaging, food and beverage packaging, plastic boxes, cardboard boxes and cartons, window boxes, custom diecut boxes, bakery bags, chocolate boxes, cookie boxes, takeaway boxes, medical product packaging, gift packaging, cosmetics bottles, paint bottles, retail bags and pillow boxes.
Pack design process
Print and pack design projects start with creative concepts, development and finalisation of artwork, and then selection of paper stock and specifications. If desired we can also manage print and distribution for you.
Packaging samples and mock ups
We provide mock ups during concept stages, and these are often used for:
- presentations to potential investors
- presentations to potential distributors/vendors/retailers
- presentations to board members and shareholders
- presentations to management
- presentations at trade shows
- sales presentations
- refining designs
- testing pack strength and overall suitability
Creative Passion® can provide expert design for your packaging
- final artwork provided ready for offset or digital printing;
printing specifications and print commissioned on your behalf (if required);
- creative, strategic and custom-designed packaging to reinforce your corporate identity and brand;
- communicate clearly and effectively;
- easy-to-read and legible.
Our experience with different types of packaging means that we understand the manufacturing process and can use it to your advantage.
- guillotined and diecut cardboard
- labelling (litho, digital, thermal)
- laser-cut foam
- vacuum-formed plastic (tray inserts and simple lids)
- thermo-formed plastic (blisters with returns and clamshells)
- diecut plastic (boxes, pillow packs and extruded cylinders)