Love your packaging design
On-shelf presence might be the first and last time you get to connect with customers. So it’s vital that your packaging design stands-out in the retail environment and quickly/clearly denotes your product’s qualities and point-of-difference.
This design and strategy of your packaging performs a vital role in the long-term success, your initial product launch, and on-going appeal to potential customers, vendors, distributors and shareholders.
Contact Creative Passion® for experienced and professional packaging designers.
Packaging design strategy
The proper application of design strategy ensures that the packaging:
- grabs attention (motivates and engages consumers)
- secures and protects your product, components and instructions
- considers shipping and storage
- displays your product/s in the best possible way
- includes functionality such as handles, viewing areas and easy-open closures
- includes deliberate shapes, colours and material use
- considers economical, disposal and environmental matters
Our diverse packaging design experience includes:
- plastic film packaging
- moulded plastic packaging
- paper packaging
- foam packaging
- foil packaging
- retail and wholesale
- food and beverage
Our experience with different types of packaging means that we understand the manufacturing process and can use it to your advantage.
- guillotined and diecut cardboard
- labelling (litho, digital, thermal)
- laser-cut foam
- vacuum-formed plastic (tray inserts and simple lids)
- thermo-formed plastic (blisters with returns and clamshells)
- diecut plastic (boxes, pillow packs and extruded cylinders)
Packaging samples and mock ups
We create mock ups during concept stages to help refine designs, test pack strength and overall suitability. We also provide such on-screen, printed and three-dimensional mock ups for clients presentations to/at:
- investors, wholesalers and retailers (potential and current)
- board members, shareholders and management
- trade shows and sales presentations
Pack design process
Print and pack design projects start with creative concepts, development and finalisation of artwork, and then selection of paper stock and specifications. If desired we can also manage print and distribution for you.
Creative Passion® can provide expert design for your packaging
- final artwork provided ready for offset or digital printing;
printing specifications and print commissioned on your behalf (if required);
- creative, strategic and custom-designed packaging to reinforce your corporate identity and brand;
- communicate clearly and effectively;
- easy-to-read and legible.