Love your graphic design
Your reputation is built from what people see and hear, and this certainly includes your printed material design. It should:
- be appropriate to the audience
- be consistently applied to maximise recognition (reinforce your brand identity)
- represent your products, services and culture
- clearly identify your key point/s of difference
- identify and be attractive to your target market
- delineate your product/s and service/s from your competitors
Contact Creative Passion® to discuss your brand with experienced and professional graphic designers.
Our print design experience over the past 30 years has involved:
- stationery (letterheads, business cards, with compliments, envelopes)
- brochures and fliers
- annual reports and reports
- customised promotional folders
- prospectus material
- christmas cards
Print design projects start with creative concepts, development and finalisation of artwork, and then selection of paper stock and specifications. If desired we can also manage print and distribution for you.
Our diverse experience with different types of printing means that we understand the manufacturing process and can use it to your advantage:
- lithographic, digital, pad and screen printing
- flexo and digital labels
- letter-cut and printed vinyl
- Who owns copyright of my brand logo, graphics, copy and photos?
- Park First logo update
- Don’t lose your trademark
- The importance of typography
- Protect against plagiarism
- What’s the difference between raster and vector?
- Print design
- Packaging design
- Retail spinner merchandiser design