HTTP security headers deliver additional layers of security to reduce your website’s susceptibility to attacks and violations (in addition to an SSL certificate).
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) ensures that insecure http connections aren’t allowed.
- Content Security Policy helps prevent code injection attacks by defining approved content sources.
- X-Content-Type-Options reduces drive-by downloads.
- X-XSS-Protection ensures the cross-site scripting (XSS) filter is enabled.
- X-Frame-Options prevent clickjacking by preventing the use of iframes.
- Expect-CT verifies certificate transparency.
We recommend hardening your HTTP security headers. Have a chat to Creative Passion about regular maintenance to protect your site against such vulnerabilities.